Visit Downtown Dallas
Order Tickets Here!
Make Plans for CrowdSource for Life
We are looking forward to seeing you at CrowdSource for Life on September 23, 2023 at The Majestic Theater in Dallas. Here are some important details about this special event.
• Theater doors will open at 5:15. Please arrive as early as possible. Refreshments will be available in the lobby. There will be a security check point to enter, please do not be late.
• House doors will close promptly at 7pm to begin the production.
No one will be admitted after 7pm.
For those of you traveling to Dallas, we recommend staying at The Indigo Hotel. The CrowdSource for Life cast and crew are staying at The Indigo. Food and entertainment, including The Majestic Theater, are a short walk from The Indigo.
For those of you driving in, the Elm Street Parking Garage is across Harwood Street immediately west of The Indigo. It is the nearest parking garage to The Majestic Theater.
If you will arrive on Friday, we recommend a casual dinner at Pegasus City Brewery on Commerce Street. PCB is kid friendly and will have food trucks or pop-up options on Friday night.
On Saturday afternoon, the National Kidney Foundation will be hosting a kidney screening from 1-4PM on the ground floor at The Indigo Hotel. We encourage CrowdSource for Life ticket holders and the community in general to attend, get your kidney screening and understand your kidney health.
Make sure and get an early dinner before CrowdSource for Life. Kitchen + Kocktails is offering a special 4pm dinner seating to make sure you are at The Majestic when doors open at 5:15. Kitchen + Kocktails is one of Downtown Dallas’ most popular restaurants and you can click here to get your reservation started.
Titches, the restaurant at The Indigo Hotel opens at 4pm, offering another convenient early dinner choice before the show.
Please make your plans for this exciting event in advance and please arrive as early as possible to the theater.
2) You are never far from a refreshment, treat or rest.
3) The pubic art is everywhere. Don‘t miss it.
4) Don‘t leave Dallas without eating Tex Mex and/or Barbecue.
Distance from DFW Airport to Downtown
Approximately 20 miles and typically a 30-minute drive.
Distance from Love Field to Downtown
Approximately 7 miles and typically a 15-minute drive.
DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) services both airports. At DFW, DART‘s Orange Line Connects outside Gate 1 in Terminal A. At Love Field, take the shuttle to the Green Line headed south to Downtown Dallas.
CrowdSource for Life will be held at The Majestic Theater at 1925 Elm Street in Downtown Dallas. Downtown Dallas has many hotels close to The Majestic Theater.
The Indigo Hotel (where the cast is staying)
Downtown Dallas Things to Do
Downtown Dallas Things to Do
Downtown Dallas offers an interesting mixture of history, public art, green spaces, and family-friendly attractions. Visitors for CrowdSource for Life will find plenty of interesting options for their day prior to the show on Saturday. If you stay downtown, it is possible to manage the entire weekend without a car rental.
Downtown Family (walk or short Uber drive)
- AT&T Discovery District (food, music, art, entertainment)
- Klyde Warren Park (food trucks, children’s play area, open green space, fountains)
- Dallas Farmers Market (food, local shopping, vendor market on weekends)
- Dallas World Aquarium (reservations recommended)
- Dallas Museum of Illusions
- Reunion Tower
You can see a lot in one day in Downtown Dallas if you manage your transportation well. Here are some of our best attractions, grouped by transportation.
The Arts District (all within walking distance of each other)
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Crow Museum of Asian Art
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Klyde Warren Park (typically several food trucks available)
Central Business District (within walking distance of each other)
Around Edges of Downtown
- Fountain Place (massive serene urban water feature) – North end
- Dealey Plaza (The Grassy Knoll) – West End
- Pioneer Plaza (famous cattle drive sculpture – South End
- Reunion Tower – South/West End
- The Katy Trail (Starting by Victory Park in Uptown)
Cool Places/Attractions to Visit
- Deep Ellum (food, art, fashion, nightlife, bars)
- Bishop Arts District (food, shopping, arts, music)
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza (history)
- McKinney Avenue (food, bars)
- Historic M-Line Trolley car
DART Train Ride Away
Uber Ride Away